Web lists-archives.com

Re: Flash is everywhere, but not much longer.

On 7/25/2017 11:23 PM, Ron Hunter wrote:
On 7/25/2017 7:04 PM, WaltS48 wrote:
Everybody is reporting the demise in 2020.

I will worry about that when it happens.  I am NOT a fan of HTML5, so I
hope it is improved by that time.

Ditto. :(
"While an ant was wandering under the shade of the tree of Phæton, a drop of amber enveloped the tiny insect; thus she, who in life was disregarded, became precious by death." --Martial, Epigrams (c. 80-104 AD), Book VI, Epistle 15. Note: A fixed width font (Courier, Monospace, etc.) is required to see this signature correctly.
     ( )               Axe ANT from its address if e-mailing privately.
general mailing list