Web lists-archives.com

Re: Filters

On 2017-07-22 12:16 PM, S. McDuff wrote:
On 22-Jul-2017 11:52, jetjock wrote:
I have several "Delete" filters for this group: Two of which are
Sender--- is---: "GerardJan" and "GérardJan" (with the accent). Today a
reply form him titled Re: aanandertje at 9:13am came through to my
folder. As a rule, his posts are harmless. I just don't want to wade
through his off meds ramblings. Any ideas why this might have gotten
past the filters? If so, any fixes?

In the filters options make sure you have the radio button checked for:
Match any of the following

For filters I have:
gertjan.vinkesteijn@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Gerardjan
Gérard
GérardJan

...and don't see any more of his posts unless he changes something like
the email address.

.... and set filter to "Sender Contains", not "Sender is"

--
Wolf K.
https://kirkwood40.blogspot.com