Web lists-archives.com

Re: Filters

On 22/07/2017 16:52, jetjock wrote:
I have several "Delete" filters for this group: Two of which are Sender--- is---: "GerardJan" and "GérardJan" (with the accent). Today a reply form him titled Re: aanandertje at 9:13am came through to my folder. As a rule, his posts are harmless. I just don't want to wade through his off meds ramblings. Any ideas why this might have gotten past the filters? If so, any fixes?

Try to use this email address of a known troll to test if your TB is working or not.

<hello.world@xxxxxxxxxxx>

--
With over 500 million devices now running Windows 10, customer satisfaction is higher than any previous version of windows.