Web lists-archives.com

Re: Filters

On 7/22/2017 12:24 PM, S. McDuff wrote:
On 22-Jul-2017 12:16, S. McDuff wrote:
On 22-Jul-2017 11:52, jetjock wrote:
I have several "Delete" filters for this group: Two of which are Sender--- is---: "GerardJan" and "GérardJan" (with the accent). Today a reply form him titled Re: aanandertje at 9:13am came through to my folder. As a rule, his posts are harmless. I just don't want to wade through his off meds ramblings. Any ideas why this might have gotten past the filters? If so, any fixes?

In the filters options make sure you have the radio button checked for: Match any of the following

For filters I have:
gertjan.vinkesteijn@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Gerardjan
Gérard
GérardJan

...and don't see any more of his posts unless he changes something like the email address.

Picture of settings:

http://tinypic.com/r/1nz69w/9

That's what I would do plus ignore thread, sub-thread etc. but something always creeps through.