Web lists-archives.com

Re: Filters

S. McDuff wrote:
On 22-Jul-2017 12:16, S. McDuff wrote:
On 22-Jul-2017 11:52, jetjock wrote:
I have several "Delete" filters for this group: Two of which are Sender---
is---: "GerardJan" and "GérardJan" (with the accent). Today a reply form him
titled Re: aanandertje at 9:13am came through to my folder. As a rule, his
posts are harmless. I just don't want to wade through his off meds ramblings.
Any ideas why this might have gotten past the filters? If so, any fixes?

In the filters options make sure you have the radio button checked for: Match
any of the following

For filters I have:
gertjan.vinkesteijn@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Gerardjan
Gérard
GérardJan

...and don't see any more of his posts unless he changes something like the
email address.

Picture of settings:

http://tinypic.com/r/1nz69w/9

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YWZxOTvDCas
--
GérardJan Vinkesteijn-Rudersdorff
http://www.ciudadpatricia.es

User agent: Mozilla/5.0 (X11; Linux x86_64; rv:52.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/52.0 SeaMonkey/2.49a2
Build identifier: 20161122013001

I never met a man I didn't want to fight.
		-- Lyle Alzado, professional football lineman