Web lists-archives.com

Re: me not on vacation

GérardJan wrote:
listening to:

ERIC CLAPTON Live at Budokan, Tokyo, 2001 (Full Concert)

sincerely,

followed by : I shot the sheriff but i would never shoot the deputy

Eric Clapton - I Shot The Sheriff (Live from Crossroads 2010)
RHINO

now running:

CONCERT for GEORGE....Royal Albert Hall, 2002 (Full Concert)
RollingStones50yrs3

44K
Published on 29 Apr 2015

On November 29, 2002, a year after his death, a tribute concert for George
Harrison was held at Royal Albert Hall. Friends and family gathered to play his
songs, and it was an impressive, if predictable, roster: Paul McCartney, Ringo
Starr, Billy Preston, Tom Petty, and Eric Clapton, who also served as musical
director, took center stage, but George's son Dhani Harrison was also there, as
was Ravi Shankar's daughter Anoushka, early British rock & roller Joe Brown, and
Gary Brooker. Unlike many all-star lineups, everybody had a close personal
connection to George.

1st Part of Show Presented by Ravi Shankar
Opening Sloka
Ganesh Vandana
Anoushka Shankar Solo with Tabla
The Inner Light (Jeff Lynne)

ARPAN

Intermission

Lumberjack Song (Michael Palin and the rest of Monty Python)

I Want To Tell You (Jeff Lynne)

If I Needed Someone (Jeff Lynne and Eric Clapton)

Old Brown Shoe (Gary Brooker)

Give Me Love (Jeff Lynne)

Beware of Darkness (Eric Clapton)

Here Comes the Sun (Joe Brown)

That's the Way It Goes (Joe Brown)

Horse To Water (Sam Brown backed by Jools Holland)

Taxman (Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers)

I Need You (Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers)

Handle With Care (Tom Petty, Jeff Lynne joined by Dhani Harrison with the
Heartbreakers)

Isn't It a Pity (Eric Clapton and Billy Preston)

Photograph (Ringo Starr)

Honey Don't (Ringo Starr)

For You Blue (Paul McCartney)

Something (Paul McCartney then Eric Clapton backed by Jeff Lynne)

All Things Must Pass (Paul McCartney)

While My Guitar Gently Weeps (Eric Clapton)

My Sweet Lord (Billy Preston)

Wah Wah (Jeff Lynne and Eric Clapton backed by Dhani Harrison)

I'll See You in My Dreams (Joe Brown)

sincerely,

better go to the real thing

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_PVjcIO4MT4&list=RDATDEtzAcTg0&index=4

I am here, please feel invited

http://www.ciudadpatricia.es/en/apartments/try-before-you-buy.html

--
GérardJan Vinkesteijn-Rudersdorff
http://www.ciudadpatricia.es

User agent: Mozilla/5.0 (X11; Linux x86_64; rv:52.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/52.0 SeaMonkey/2.49a2
Build identifier: 20161122013001

I never met a man I didn't want to fight.
		-- Lyle Alzado, professional football lineman