Web lists-archives.com

Re: Firefox keeps not responding

GérardJan wrote:
Dear Ray

I tried bitfinder, but it dowloaded oké, but did not execute!
¿ my error?

Ray_Net wrote:
Good Guy wrote on 18-07-17 18:49:
On 18/07/2017 06:41, Ray_Net wrote:
Oups ! Foud it here:

I don't use this product but as far as I know, free version is only available
in English so how did you manage to go to France to get one!!

Try this link:

1> <https://www.bitdefender.com/solutions/free/thank-you.html>

2> <https://www.bitdefender.com/solutions/free.html>

Very strange, but when I click on your last link - the site brings me to
which is a "french" site. Perhaps because I am from Belgium and my keyboard is a
Belgian-French keyboard ? Who knows ?

Anyway .. AVG is far simple ....

I just bet on a ferrari on twitter
¿ interesting ?

GérardJan Vinkesteijn-Rudersdorff

User agent: Mozilla/5.0 (X11; Linux x86_64; rv:52.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/52.0 SeaMonkey/2.49a2
Build identifier: 20161122013001

I never met a man I didn't want to fight.
		-- Lyle Alzado, professional football lineman

general mailing list