Web lists-archives.com

Re: Firefox keeps not responding

On 7/15/17 10:15 AM, Lucifer Morningstar wrote:
Why can't Mozzila get it right?

In case it is of any interest I am using Windows 10
running on an i5 quad core with 4 gigs RAM.

Mozilla has it right for millions of users, just not you.

<https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/troubleshoot-and-diagnose-firefox-problems>

Do all of those steps, then it will be right for you.

They do not mention that for troubleshooting, stop all your torrents, Usenet downloads and anything else using your bandwidth.

Are you on a dialup, DSL, Fios, Wi-Fi, cable, or satellite connection.

All 3 of my Firefox versions work just fine for me on my 7.6 Mb DSL connection, even with torrents downloading, streaming music and sometimes a Usenet download in progress.

--
Go Bucs!
Coexist <https://www.coexist.org/>