Web lists-archives.com

Re: Chrome crashes

The Real Bev wrote:
On 06/20/2017 09:08 AM, Sailfish wrote:
6/19/2017 11:13 PM:

    "I wish I had more time to seek out the dark forces
     and join their hellish crusade."        -- Clarice

REF: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RRKJiM9Njr8

Took a long time to start, so I killed it.  Maybe later.

Or, alternatively:

         "Every normal man must be tempted at times to spit on his
          hands, hoist the black flag, and begin to slit throats"
          -- H. L. Mencken

Still true today. We need more Menckens.

It's been a while since I added anything.  Most recent 11/16:

nah...
not smoking is easy

sincerely yours

--
GérardJan Vinkesteijn-Rudersdorff
http://www.ciudadpatricia.es

User agent: Mozilla/5.0 (X11; Linux x86_64; rv:52.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/52.0 SeaMonkey/2.49a2
Build identifier: 20161122013001

I never met a man I didn't want to fight.
		-- Lyle Alzado, professional football lineman