Web lists-archives.com

Re: Moderation Notice

On 07/08/2017 08:03 PM, WaltS48 wrote:

I've received a few of those in the past.

He never needed to indicate which newsgroup or what posting I was being
reprimanded for.

I know when I've been bad. 😈

I've been good for over a year now (maybe two, but who's counting?) but I'm still on the hand-moderation list. I emailed Chris asking to be forgiven. He responded that he checks the list on a monthly basis. So I guess some of us just deserve hand-moderation forever in spite of our improved behavior.

I'm feeling polite right now, so I'm not going to say anything more.

Cheers, Bev
   Everyone crashes.  Some get back on.  Some don't.  Some can't.
general mailing list