Web lists-archives.com

Re: Moderation Notice

On 07/08/2017 08:03 PM, WaltS48 wrote:

I've received a few of those in the past.

He never needed to indicate which newsgroup or what posting I was being
reprimanded for.

I know when I've been bad. 😈

I've been good for over a year now (maybe two, but who's counting?) but I'm still on the hand-moderation list. I emailed Chris asking to be forgiven. He responded that he checks the list on a monthly basis. So I guess some of us just deserve hand-moderation forever in spite of our improved behavior.

I'm feeling polite right now, so I'm not going to say anything more.

--
Cheers, Bev
   Everyone crashes.  Some get back on.  Some don't.  Some can't.