Web lists-archives.com

Re: Moderation Notice

Good Guy wrote:
On 08/07/2017 21:29, Luis wrote:
Is is plain catharsis. That's all.

It's not going to work because Ilias has his way of doing things and he is not
prepared to enter into any discussions about the rules.  He's the boss and that
is it.  Accept it or go to Windows NG where moderation is non existent.  More
and more people are doing that these days.  Forums are losing users and people
are not getting solutions these days.

--
With over 500 million devices now running Windows 10, customer satisfaction is
higher than any previous version of windows XP

+1
--
GérardJan Vinkesteijn-Rudersdorff
http://www.ciudadpatricia.es

User agent: Mozilla/5.0 (X11; Linux x86_64; rv:52.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/52.0 SeaMonkey/2.49a2
Build identifier: 20161122013001

I never met a man I didn't want to fight.
		-- Lyle Alzado, professional football lineman