Web lists-archives.com

Re: americans for peace now

GérardJan wrote:
*Quote of the day:*
*"Israel has created for itself an extensive immunity from suits over damages
the IDF’s actions cause people and property in the West Bank, claiming that the
army is engaged in warfare or combat activity, for which it is not possible to
file for damages. But when it comes to Palestinians, all means are seen as
kosher in Israel’s war against terror."*
--Haaretz Friday Editorial looks at the case of the family of Fadi Qunbar,
<http://peacenow.us2.list-manage.com/track/click?u=8dc4822ca41e3938eb4a03c73&id=dddef4de82&e=f02de68997>
who killed four Israeli soldiers and was killed.**

http://www.haaretz.com/opinion/editorial/1.800103

--
GérardJan Vinkesteijn-Rudersdorff
http://www.ciudadpatricia.es

User agent: Mozilla/5.0 (X11; Linux x86_64; rv:52.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/52.0 SeaMonkey/2.49a2
Build identifier: 20161122013001

I never met a man I didn't want to fight.
		-- Lyle Alzado, professional football lineman