Web lists-archives.com

Fwd: New sign-in from Internet Explorer on Windows

--- Begin Message ---
New sign-in from Internet Explorer on Windows

Hi Gertjan,
Your Google account gertjan.vinkesteijn@xxxxxxxxx was just used to sign in
from Internet Explorer on Windows.

Gertjan Vinkesteijn

Monday, 3 July 2017 14:31 (CET)
Benidorm, Spain*
Internet Explorer*Don't recognise this activity?*
Review your recently used devices

Why are we sending this? We take security very seriously and we want to
keep you in the loop on important actions in your account.
We were unable to determine whether you have used this browser or device
with your account before. This can happen when you sign in for the first
time on a new computer, phone or browser, when you use your browser’s
incognito or private browsing mode or clear your cookies or when somebody
else is accessing your account.
The Google Accounts team

*The location is approximate and determined by the IP address it was coming

This email can't receive replies. To give us feedback on this alert, click
For more information, visit the Google Accounts Help Centre

You have received this mandatory email service announcement to update you
about important changes to your Google product or account.

© 2017 Google Inc., 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA

--- End Message ---
general mailing list