Web lists-archives.com

Re: Private server newsgroups access

from Tb support

David B. wrote:
There are some very interesting newsgroups at 'news.dogagent.com' but to gain access I now need to provide a User Name and Password when using Thunderbird.

However, I can find nowhere to 'register' on the site to obtain same.

Can YOU access the groups without difficulty?

Any/all help welcomed.

A thread on one of the groups there suggests/ says clearly/ that the admin of the server has blocked/banned your access there.

You are being dishonest and misleading with your question here, as you are well aware of your conflict with the server's admin.

Given the insincere nature of the question, that makes your thread *certainly* off-topic for Tb support.

--
Mike Easter

--
Mike Easter