Web lists-archives.com

music site problem

I use a music website that displays a playlist that shows certain info such as the album/artist whence the current song is taken. A couple months ago it stopped the display, although the music stream is unaffected. I contacted the website manager whose suggestions proved useless. The odd thing is that if I reload the page enough times eventually it starts working normally. It could be as few as 3 or 4 times, but more often something like 10 or more. I don't know what the underlying variable is. Obviously it's a nuisance to keep reloading the page, and strictly speaking I don't NEED it as the music is unimpeded. Nevertheless, it would be nice to restore its normal functionality. I tried operating FF in Safe Mode to no avail. I'm wondering if anyone can offer any suggestions. Thanks.

Sogn Mill-Scout