Web lists-archives.com

Re: Thunderbird Version query.

Dne 26/06/2017 v 08:20 Andy Burns napsal(a):
> Poutnik wrote:
>
>> Andy Burns wrote:
>>
>>> Everything David B. posts anywhere is part of some private vendetta.
>>
>> Ëverything ?
>> So treating newcomers well is a part of vendetta ?
>> Then more of such a vendetta....
>
> I'm afraid the "nice" messages are all part of his plan to lure people
> in and turn them against someone else, have a look at past behaviour.

I evaluate people by what they say, not what others say about them.

Not that I fully ignore the latter.
I take it as possibility with low weight,
unless supported by the former.

I admit I am not really interested in such personal topics
and wars of Usenet group clans to dig the history for it.
I intentionally miss many posts as I set as ignored
threads and sub-threads before they become hot.

--
Poutnik

Wise man guards the words he says,
as they may say about him more,