Web lists-archives.com

Re: Thunderbird Version query.

On 6/25/17 11:13 AM, David B. wrote:
On 25-Jun-17 3:42 PM, David E. Ross wrote:
On 6/25/2017 3:42 AM, David B. wrote:
May I ask your opinion on the code I discovered on a web site a while
ago? There are what *I* consider to be SPAM links, towards the bottom of
the page - the site has now, supposedly, been taken down. I've tried to
discover WHO put the links on the site .... and WHY! First, here's the
code:-

Sorry, but I do not evaluate code.

OK. I thought you might undersand it better than most folk!

What about this instead? Why the web tracker, shown here?

http://toolbar.netcraft.com/site_report?url=www.identit.ca

The site has, supposedly, been taken down.

D.

What does this have to do with Thunderbird support?

Most of these groups are high-traffic and read by busy people, so please pay attention to the topic of your messages, and check that it still relates to the charter of the forum to which you are posting. Off-topic discussion not taken to private email, mozilla.general, or any place where it is not considered off-topic, by someone who knows they should be taking it elsewhere, is eligible for removal from the news server.

REF: <https://www.mozilla.org/en-US/about/forums/etiquette/>

Cross-posted and Followup set to m.general

--
Go Bucs!
Coexist <https://www.coexist.org/>