Web lists-archives.com

Re: Is FF losing popularity in so dramatic way?

The Real Bev decreed, Read These Runes!:
> On 06/22/2017 09:30 AM, Sailfish wrote:
>> My bloviated meandering follows what The Real Bev graced us with on

>>> Actually yeah, but pulling the plug on the router is easy.  We have to
>>> do that every once in a while anyway -- like 10 minutes ago :-(
>>>
>> Did it help?
>
> Yes.
>
>>> Linux.  No explorer.
>>>
>> eh?
>
> I run linux.  Explorer is a windows program.

There is an XFE - X File Explorer - for linux that is quite nice.  Very
lightweight.  I have a problem with it releasing the mouse icon from the
busy state or going busy for no reason.  Others don't.

  http://roland65.free.fr/xfe/

Rinaldi
--
Modern man is the missing link between apes and human beings.