Web lists-archives.com

Re: Is FF losing popularity in so dramatic way?

On 06/22/2017 05:25 AM, Rinaldi wrote:
The Real Bev decreed, Read These Runes!:
On 06/21/2017 12:29 PM, Sailfish wrote:
6/21/2017 9:02 AM:

I'm ashamed to say I don't know how to disable ethernet (no wifi on the
machine) without pulling plugs.  I'll think of something.  Maybe...

Still running slackware?  /etc/rc.d/rc.inet1 stop

Yes. Thanks. Easier to just unplug the router. Plus, it requires me to stand up :-)

--
Cheers, Bev
    You know how dumb the average person is?