Web lists-archives.com

Re: Is FF losing popularity in so dramatic way?

On 06/21/2017 10:53 PM, Ron Hunter wrote:
On 6/21/2017 10:33 PM, The Real Bev wrote:
On 06/21/2017 12:29 PM, Sailfish wrote:
6/21/2017 9:02 AM:

I'm ashamed to say I don't know how to disable ethernet (no wifi on the
machine) without pulling plugs.  I'll think of something.  Maybe...

Is just removing plug on your target machine too difficult?

Actually yeah, but pulling the plug on the router is easy.  We have to
do that every once in a while anyway -- like 10 minutes ago :-(

Linux.  No explorer.

Humm.  Only time I pull plugs on the router is for diagnosing problems.

When cable internet goes down we have to reset the router. Unplugging is the easiest way.

--
Cheers, Bev
    You know how dumb the average person is?