Web lists-archives.com

Re: Is FF losing popularity in so dramatic way?

On 06/22/2017 09:30 AM, Sailfish wrote:
6/21/2017 8:33 PM:
On 06/21/2017 12:29 PM, Sailfish wrote:
6/21/2017 9:02 AM:

I'm ashamed to say I don't know how to disable ethernet (no wifi on the
machine) without pulling plugs.  I'll think of something.  Maybe...

Is just removing plug on your target machine too difficult?

Actually yeah, but pulling the plug on the router is easy.  We have to
do that every once in a while anyway -- like 10 minutes ago :-(

Did it help?

Yes.

Linux.  No explorer.

eh?

I run linux.  Explorer is a windows program.

--
Cheers, Bev
    You know how dumb the average person is?