Web lists-archives.com

Re: Is FF losing popularity in so dramatic way?

My bloviated meandering follows what Ron Hunter graced us with on 6/22/2017 11:08 AM:
On 6/22/2017 11:34 AM, Sailfish wrote:

Mostly for me, that's the easy part. It's the untangling part that generally wreaks havoc on an otherwise placid system.

All I have to do is reach behind the router, which is on my computer desk, and pull a plug, but the catch is that I so seldom need to do that that I can't remember which color goes to which computer, and it seems that in spite of the odds, always manage to unplug the wrong one!
Good old Murphy!