Web lists-archives.com

Re: Is FF losing popularity in so dramatic way?

My bloviated meandering follows what PietB graced us with on 6/22/2017 1:02 AM:
Sailfish wrote:
The Real Bev wrote:
I'm ashamed to say I don't know how to disable ethernet
(no wifi on the machine) without pulling plugs.  I'll
think of something.  Maybe...
Is just removing plug on your target machine too difficult?

I've seen quite a few situations where unplugging a network
or other cable required acrobatic skills.

Mostly for me, that's the easy part. It's the untangling part that generally wreaks havoc on an otherwise placid system.

--
Sailfish