Web lists-archives.com

Re: Is FF losing popularity in so dramatic way?

On 06/20/2017 04:31 PM, Sailfish wrote:
6/20/2017 1:35 PM:

I tried to go back to FF47 (I think I was happy then), but as soon as I
installed it (new profile, copied over stuff from FF52 profile) it
started to update to 53 in spite of my NEVER CHECK FOR UPDATES
instruction.  Deleted the whole thing, but maybe I'll try again...

You could disable wifi on your machine just before installing Fx47 with
desired profile, install and opening and disable the update then set
Firefox Update to *Never check for updates*

I'm ashamed to say I don't know how to disable ethernet (no wifi on the machine) without pulling plugs. I'll think of something. Maybe...

--
Cheers, Bev
    "Tip: Place your houseplants in front of the television during