Web lists-archives.com

Re: Is FF losing popularity in so dramatic way?

My bloviated meandering follows what The Real Bev graced us with on 6/20/2017 1:35 PM:

I tried to go back to FF47 (I think I was happy then), but as soon as I installed it (new profile, copied over stuff from FF52 profile) it started to update to 53 in spite of my NEVER CHECK FOR UPDATES instruction. Deleted the whole thing, but maybe I'll try again...

You could disable wifi on your machine just before installing Fx47 with desired profile, install and opening and disable the update then set Firefox Update to *Never check for updates*

--
Sailfish