Web lists-archives.com

Re: Is FF losing popularity in so dramatic way?

Le mardi 20 juin 2017 à 19:51, EE a écrit :

> rm wrote:

>>> I read their privacy policy.  It said that data about everything you did
>>> would be reported back to the mothership.  No thanks.
>>
>> Can you please give a precise source or is it just an easy FUD ?
>>
> If you download it, read its privacy policy.

I download a new Vivaldi build every day, but no need to download it to
just read https://vivaldi.com/privacy/browser/ ;)
Nothing here saying "everything done is reported to mothership"...
So, your statement is really a FUD!

--
rm - http://vivaldi-fr.com