Web lists-archives.com

Re: Firefox Focus comes to Android.

On 6/20/17 1:06 PM, Sailfish wrote:
My bloviated meandering follows what WaltS48 graced us with on 6/20/2017 8:32 AM:
I'll have to check it out.

REF: https://techcrunch.com/2017/06/20/mozilla-brings-its-private-web-browser-firefox-focus-to-android/
Itsy: http://tinyurl.com/ycaoh67j

[excerpt quote=\"
Unfortunately, its lack of tabs in favor of simplicity is something that makes it less usable than competitive browsers – tabs are so common that it’s difficult to go without them. It’s also troubled by its choice of Yahoo* as its search engine default. That being said, the browser has appeal to privacy-minded users. Its App Store rating is currently showing as 4 out of 5 stars, following 485 ratings and reviews. (Mozilla claims it averages a 4.6 rating, however).
\" /]

The video was a bit silly. 😒

I tried it and it would be nice to be able to bookmark a site as a Home page.

On the phone I only need one site in a browser.

I'll have to research Settings and see what I can accomplish.

Go Bucs!
Coexist <https://www.coexist.org/>
Ubuntu 16.04LTS - Unity Desktop
general mailing list