Web lists-archives.com

Re: Chrome crashes

On 06/20/2017 09:08 AM, Sailfish wrote:
6/19/2017 11:13 PM:

    "I wish I had more time to seek out the dark forces
     and join their hellish crusade."        -- Clarice

REF: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RRKJiM9Njr8

Took a long time to start, so I killed it.  Maybe later.

Or, alternatively:

         "Every normal man must be tempted at times to spit on his
          hands, hoist the black flag, and begin to slit throats"
          -- H. L. Mencken

Still true today. We need more Menckens.

It's been a while since I added anything.  Most recent 11/16:

--
Cheers, Bev
  "The problem with homeopathy is that it's so potent that if you