Web lists-archives.com

Re: Chrome crashes

On 06/20/2017 08:32 AM, Rinaldi wrote:
The Real Bev decreed, Read These Runes!:
Helpful?

https://unix.stackexchange.com/questions/171954/pulseaudio-complains-
about-a-lack-of-org-bluez-and-does-not-play-any-sound-ho

I get the bluez thing (big deal, who wants bluetooth anyway?), but sound
plays just fine -- except when I try to use skype.   And that's another
thing...

There seems to be some problem using skype and pulse audio.  I don't
skype so I didn't pay a lot of attention.  AlienBob worked up something
for it.

http://alien.slackbook.org/blog/pulseaudio-comes-to-slackware-current-beta/

Bookmarked for future efforts...

--
Cheers, Bev
   "There are only two reasons to sit in the back row of an