Web lists-archives.com

Re: Is FF losing popularity in so dramatic way?

On 06/18/2017 12:12 PM, EE wrote:

I should say that Opera (webkit) is even better than Iron, because the
people developing it are still interested in the user's privacy.

The most important thing about firefox is its user-configurability. I have a lot of useful functions always visible actoss the top and 'tree-style tabs' down the right side. Both of these are REALLY important to me, and their lack is one of the reasons (aside from the crashing, of course) I really despise chrome. It offers some vertical tabbing extensions, but they're so awful they're useless.

Would any of the other browsers make me happy?

--
Cheers, Bev
    "I wish I had more time to seek out the dark forces