Web lists-archives.com

Re: OT: Radio Shack

My bloviated meandering follows what Luis graced us with on 6/18/2017 12:51 PM:
Sailfish wrote:
My bloviated meandering follows what Ron Hunter graced us with on 6/18/2017 10:34 AM:
Reminds me of Radio Shack and their changes.

Heck, I was upset when Radio Shack bought out Allied Radio/Electronics.

Unfortunately the good old days of do-it-yourself electronics is gone forever. I still miss those says when I designed and build my own electronic equipment. We are getting older. Now we buy, use and throwaway; mostly Made-in-China garbage.

Yep, but they still offer electronic kits (sans soldering irons) that are great gifts for grandkids. REF: https://www.amazon.com/snap-circuits/s?ie=UTF8&page=1&rh=i%3Aaps%2Ck%3Asnap%20circuits

--
Sailfish