Web lists-archives.com

Re: Send Firefox to your phone,and unleash your Internet.

On 6/17/17 at 2:34 PM, Sailfish's prodigious digits fired off with great aplomb:
My bloviated meandering follows what Ed Mullen graced us with on 6/17/2017 10:53 AM:
On 6/17/17 at 9:08 AM, Sailfish's prodigious digits fired off with great aplomb:
There's an app-for-that, too:
REF: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=eu.stargw.sokill

Interesting. Tried to install to my Samsung Galaxy S7 and it said it is not compatible with that device!

Dunno. You could try contacting him: sokillMUNGstargw.eu<sokillMUNGstargw.eu

Thanks. But I doubt I'd be interested. I mean, c'mon! A Samsung Galaxy S7? Incompatible? Really? Makes me doubt the developer's expertise and whether I should really want to install his app.

--
Ed Mullen
http://edmullen.net/