Web lists-archives.com

Re: Send Firefox to your phone,and unleash your Internet.

My bloviated meandering follows what The Real Bev graced us with on 6/16/2017 8:23 PM:
On 06/16/2017 05:43 PM, Sailfish wrote:
6/16/2017 11:35 AM:
On 06/16/2017 08:52 AM, Sailfish wrote:

Blame Bev, I warned her :-)

HUH?  What did I do?

REF: "I'm Really Not Dead" thread

Bev:
"They" is NOT the proper pronoun.  Better:  "Approaching the fearful
precipice, one wonders what waits..."  I wish somebody would come up
with a proper 'him/her' substitute.  Until then we have to work around
the need for it.

Moi:
You do know that pointing out my grammatical mistakes only encourages
me, right? :_)

That's OK, we all need encouragement now and then!

Yeah, now that's what I'm talkin' about! :-)

--
Sailfish