Web lists-archives.com

Re: Send Firefox to your phone,and unleash your Internet.

My bloviated meandering follows what Ron Hunter graced us with on 6/16/2017 5:48 AM:
On 6/16/2017 2:34 AM, PietB wrote:
Sailfish wrote:
Afterward, to be doubly sure you've freed up their memory usage,
go to Settings>Apps and slide through the apps and tap on the
app(s) you've closed and then tap the Force Stop button. Repeat
as desired.

I've been doing this for quite some time. But I've noticed that
some apps that I haven't actively used or never use somehow have
become activated and I have to force-stop them again.

-p

Sometimes apps you use call those apps, and they don't terminate. Also, I find some that auto-start when I boot, and those have to be stopped manually also. Pretty much the same with iOS apps.

+1

--
Sailfish