Web lists-archives.com

Re: Send Firefox to your phone,and unleash your Internet.

My bloviated meandering follows what PietB graced us with on 6/16/2017 12:34 AM:
Sailfish wrote:
Afterward, to be doubly sure you've freed up their memory usage,
go to Settings>Apps and slide through the apps and tap on the
app(s) you've closed and then tap the Force Stop button. Repeat
as desired.

I've been doing this for quite some time. But I've noticed that
some apps that I haven't actively used or never use somehow have
become activated and I have to force-stop them again.

Yeah, Google-developed apps especially. In that case, I've rationalized it that their apps are so heavily linked that running Google apps will start the forced stopped one to re-open. Probably to guarantee maximum personal privacy snooping.

As to other 3rd-party apps, I've noticed it with some when I do a reboot. Maybe there's a Java call available to app developers to load-on-restart?

--
Sailfish