Web lists-archives.com

Re: Send Firefox to your phone,and unleash your Internet.

On 06/14/2017 12:52 PM, PietB wrote:
Sailfish wrote:
REF: https://www.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/54.0/whatsnew/?oldversion=53.0.3

[excerpt quote=\"
Enter your email or 10-digit phone number
\" /]

Anyone know why Mozilla is getting uncomfortably inquisitive?

Looks to me like a push installation of the app, nothing inquisitive.

I thought it was so you could share bookmarks and other stuff with your various devices. Not a good enough reason :-(

--
Cheers, Bev
  "I've seen a look in dogs' eyes,  a quickly vanishing look