Web lists-archives.com

Re: OT: First smartphone

My bloviated meandering follows what Caver1 graced us with on 6/14/2017 1:08 PM:

I'm still learning my way around. Haven't found a way to turn down the
screen sensitivity, and activate apps at times when I don't want to, and
enter too mannnnnyyyyyy letters when typing.

I gave up on my fingers. Went to using a stylus.
No stylus = unreadable.

I have a stylus but not a phone slot to keep it in, so when I need it, I don't have it. For the 3 Android tablets I use for photo frames, I use the detachable keyboard for data entry and then flip it in V formation to act as a stand.

--
Sailfish