Web lists-archives.com

Re: OT: First smartphone

My bloviated meandering follows what WaltS48 graced us with on 6/14/2017 12:58 PM:

I'm still learning my way around. Haven't found a way to turn down the screen sensitivity, and activate apps at times when I don't want to, and enter too mannnnnyyyyyy letters when typing.

I really hate it when I have to use the popup keyboard to type in an address in Google Maps (which is almost the only thing I use the keypad for), for the same reasons. I've been told that one becomes quite proficient at it as they continue to use it, much like people taking keyboarding back in the day. I'm still fine with the "hunt & peck" keyboard method, though.

--
Sailfish