Web lists-archives.com

Re: OT: First smartphone

On 6/14/17 3:58 PM, WaltS48 wrote:
On 6/14/17 2:18 PM, Sailfish wrote:
My bloviated meandering follows what WaltS48 graced us with on 6/14/2017
10:32 AM:

OT: I bought an Android device last week, decided to use the Chrome
browser if I ever use the phone for Internet. Maybe to check the
weather.

Was it your first smartphone or just your first Android?

First smartphone. My 90 day plan now costs $19.99 instead of $33.75.

The Google maps GPS travel app is a must for direction-less travelers
like myself.

Enjoy

Thanks.

I'm still learning my way around. Haven't found a way to turn down the
screen sensitivity, and activate apps at times when I don't want to, and
enter too mannnnnyyyyyy letters when typing.

I gave up on my fingers. Went to using a stylus.
No stylus = unreadable.

--
Caver1