Web lists-archives.com

Re: Send Firefox to your phone,and unleash your Internet.

On 6/14/17 11:00 AM, Sailfish wrote:
My bloviated meandering follows what WaltS48 graced us with on 6/14/2017 5:21 AM:
On 6/14/17 1:11 AM, Sailfish wrote:
REF: https://www.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/54.0/whatsnew/?oldversion=53.0.3

[excerpt quote=\"
Enter your email or 10-digit phone number
\" /]

Anyone know why Mozilla is getting uncomfortably inquisitive?

Did you click the "Learn more" link?

It takes you here <https://www.mozilla.org/en-US/privacy/websites/#campaigns>

None of that explains clearly why they are asking for my phone number or email addy, unless my mind is being particularly dense the last couple days.

I take it so they can inform you of product or policy campaigns, request a link to install Firefox or petition the Lord with prayer, er your legislators on Internet issues.

OT: I bought an Android device last week, decided to use the Chrome browser if I ever use the phone for Internet. Maybe to check the weather.

--
Pens are the 2017 Stanley Cup Champions! Go Bucs!
Coexist <https://www.coexist.org/>