Web lists-archives.com

Re: I'm Really Not Dead

On 6/13/2017 4:56 AM, Daniel wrote:
On 13/06/2017 1:10 AM, Sailfish wrote:
My bloviated meandering follows what Daniel graced us with on 6/12/2017
3:10 AM:
On 12/06/2017 10:02 AM, Jay Garcia wrote:
On 11.06.2017 17:41, Sailfish wrote:
My bloviated meandering follows what Jay Garcia graced us with on
6/11/2017 2:22 PM:
Yes, really, not dead. :-)

Good to hear! Your nick sign should be Indy (Im.Not.Dead.Yet)
https://youtu.be/dGFXGwHsD_A?t=53

Stroke with 2 speech therapy sessions - 3 heart surgerys to take care of
my Afib and one total knee replacepent. Nuther already!!

Stroke twenty-odd years ago .... With-in the next month or so, I'll
spend a week in Hospital recuperating from a triple heart bypass!!

Doesn't everyone have health problems now and again!?!?  ;-P

Godspeed to you, to, Daniel.

Thank's, Sailfish.

One of Australia's former Prime Minister's got mis-quoted as having said "Life wasn't meant to be easy!"

What he actually said, apparently, was "Where would we all be if life was meant to be easy!!"

Seems about right to me!!

Sometimes stand on the rim of the abyss of death gives a whole new perspective to life, if we survive the visit to the precipice.