Web lists-archives.com

Re: I'm Really Not Dead

On 06/12/2017 07:33 PM, Sailfish wrote:
6/12/2017 6:20 PM:
Am I the only one getting stupid emails with this subject line from some
bimbo who's sorry the <whatever> has been sold?  Two so far, and one
several days ago with a different subject.

I've not seen any.

I guess I just got lucky :-(

I wouldn't have thought that someone who reads the mozilla groups would have sent such a stupid spam. OTOH, these groups propagate to google groups, right? Stupid cow must be pitching q....com. Poorly.

Hey The,
I'm sorry to say i sold this to another guy. But i wont hide where i got it from. I picked up 2 brand new ones for under $70 from [q...com][redacted] It's very easy to win. The trick is to bid only when the counter hits 4 seconds.

Best regards,
Jessica