Web lists-archives.com

Re: I'm Really Not Dead

On 06/12/2017 06:49 PM, Jay Garcia wrote:
On 12.06.2017 15:31, The Real Bev wrote:
On 06/12/2017 05:06 AM, Jay Garcia wrote:
On 12.06.2017 02:01, Ron Hunter wrote:
On 6/11/2017 7:03 PM, Jay Garcia wrote:
On 11.06.2017 17:41, Sailfish wrote:
My bloviated meandering follows what Jay Garcia graced us with on
6/11/2017 2:22 PM:
Yes, really, not dead. :-)

Good to hear! Your nick sign should be Indy (Im.Not.Dead.Yet)
https://youtu.be/dGFXGwHsD_A?t=53

Stroke with 2 speech therapy sessions - 3 heart surgerys to take
care of
my Afib and one total knee replacepent. Nuther already!!

Damn.  You will be a whole new man.  Grin.

Looks good .. lost 45 lbx. :-)

Deliberately or as a side effect?  Inquiring minds...

Side effect after 2 heart surgaryson the same day.

Allen had a valve replacement, which caused his afib. They used amiodarone for a while, and then did an ablation, which cured it. They gave me a picture! Ain't surgery cool now?

The worst thing now
is that speech is now about 50% effective due to advanced aphasia which
will be life long now.

I can see that that would be maddening. Did they give odds on the brain building new pathways? It's an amazing organ.

The OK part is that the dogs already know what you're saying...

--
Cheers, Bev
  "If you expect to score points by whining, join a European soccer team."