Web lists-archives.com

Re: I'm Really Not Dead

On 6/12/2017 10:22 AM, Sailfish wrote:
My bloviated meandering follows what Ron Hunter graced us with on 6/12/2017 7:41 AM:
On 6/12/2017 5:10 AM, Daniel wrote:
On 12/06/2017 10:02 AM, Jay Garcia wrote:
On 11.06.2017 17:41, Sailfish wrote:
My bloviated meandering follows what Jay Garcia graced us with on
6/11/2017 2:22 PM:
Yes, really, not dead. :-)

Good to hear! Your nick sign should be Indy (Im.Not.Dead.Yet)
https://youtu.be/dGFXGwHsD_A?t=53

Stroke with 2 speech therapy sessions - 3 heart surgerys to take care of
my Afib and one total knee replacepent. Nuther already!!

Stroke twenty-odd years ago .... With-in the next month or so, I'll spend a week in Hospital recuperating from a triple heart bypass!!

Doesn't everyone have health problems now and again!?!?  ;-P

Yep, Had colon surgery, and gallbladder removed April 27. Both had stage 1 cancer. Nothing in lymph nodes. Back to mostly normal diet, and regaining strength. Lost about 20 lbs.

Gadzooks! and the worst I thought I'd hear of those using this newsgroup was a bad case of cooties. Then again, this is all coming to light once I returned to the group. I'll pray that I'm not the harbinger of such misfortune.

Kidding aside, Ron, get your full health back, soon. I hear there's an iPhone 8 with your name on it.

Not interested in the iPhone 8 (or the 7S, for that matter). I am 6 months into a 30 month installment plan on the iPhone 7. Not really fond of OLED displays. Colors are too saturated, and intense. None of the listed new features appeals to me at all, in fact.