Web lists-archives.com

Re: I'm Really Not Dead

My bloviated meandering follows what Ron Hunter graced us with on 6/12/2017 7:41 AM:
On 6/12/2017 5:10 AM, Daniel wrote:
On 12/06/2017 10:02 AM, Jay Garcia wrote:
On 11.06.2017 17:41, Sailfish wrote:
My bloviated meandering follows what Jay Garcia graced us with on
6/11/2017 2:22 PM:
Yes, really, not dead. :-)

Good to hear! Your nick sign should be Indy (Im.Not.Dead.Yet)
https://youtu.be/dGFXGwHsD_A?t=53

Stroke with 2 speech therapy sessions - 3 heart surgerys to take care of
my Afib and one total knee replacepent. Nuther already!!

Stroke twenty-odd years ago .... With-in the next month or so, I'll spend a week in Hospital recuperating from a triple heart bypass!!

Doesn't everyone have health problems now and again!?!?  ;-P

Yep, Had colon surgery, and gallbladder removed April 27. Both had stage 1 cancer. Nothing in lymph nodes. Back to mostly normal diet, and regaining strength. Lost about 20 lbs.

Gadzooks! and the worst I thought I'd hear of those using this newsgroup was a bad case of cooties. Then again, this is all coming to light once I returned to the group. I'll pray that I'm not the harbinger of such misfortune.

Kidding aside, Ron, get your full health back, soon. I hear there's an iPhone 8 with your name on it.

--
Sailfish