Web lists-archives.com

Re: iOS 11 will render older iPhones, iPads and apps obsolete

On 6/10/2017 1:54 AM, Ant wrote:
On 6/9/2017 11:24 PM, Ron Hunter wrote:
I know people who get the newest release each year.  I usually keep a
phone for two years, sometimes longer if nothing in the new ones strikes
my fancy, or fills a need.  Not strictly necessary, but then the devices
aren't essential.  I lived almost 70 years without one.

I am using a very old 4S with its iOS v9.3.5 that I got for free in 2015. It's slow and outdated, but I care not! ;)

It it does what you want it to do, that's all one can hope for.