Web lists-archives.com

Re: iOS 11 will render older iPhones, iPads and apps obsolete

On 6/9/2017 9:51 AM, Sailfish wrote:
My bloviated meandering follows what Ron Hunter graced us with on 6/8/2017 11:30 PM:

In US sales, the iPhone was ahead at the end of 2016. Haven't checked it lately. In other countries, the price of the iPhone, with added protective tariffs, works strongly against it in sales. Price is more an issue in some countries than others.

Last I checked, that was the case but, like you, I haven't checked recently.

One thing that makes it really hard to compare is that the Android phones release several months before the Apple phones, which means sales figures for the Apple phones are already in decline anticipating the next release, when the Android phones are building numbers on the new devices. I wish they would get in step. It would be more interesting.