Web lists-archives.com

Re: iOS 11 will render older iPhones, iPads and apps obsolete

On 6/9/17 at 10:51 AM, Sailfish's prodigious digits fired off with great aplomb:
My bloviated meandering follows what Ron Hunter graced us with on 6/8/2017 11:30 PM:

In US sales, the iPhone was ahead at the end of 2016. Haven't checked it lately. In other countries, the price of the iPhone, with added protective tariffs, works strongly against it in sales. Price is more an issue in some countries than others.

Last I checked, that was the case but, like you, I haven't checked recently.

This is from last August but seemed apropos.

<https://9to5mac.com/2016/08/18/android-ios-smartphone-market-share/>

--
Ed Mullen
http://edmullen.net/