Web lists-archives.com

Re: 11 Interesting Ideas For A More Powerful Firefox Bookmarks Toolbar - What Do You Guys Think?

Mark12547 wrote:
In article <s7udnc5TbKQW0aXEnZ2dnUU7-fXNnZ2d@xxxxxxxxxxx>,
nunya@xxxxxxxx says...
You can put folders on the bookmarks toolbar.  That would serve to
categorize bookmarks.

If Firefox eliminates the Menu Bar and doesn't provide a really easy
access to bookmarks for picking a bookmark, I would probably move most
of my bookmark structure to a folder on the Bookmarks Toolbar. (That's
what I ended up doing in Chrome.)

I ended up moving the whole bookmarks structure to the bookmarks toolbar with Opera, because it cut off the list of folders from the main Boobmarks menu.