Web lists-archives.com

Re: iOS 11 will render older iPhones, iPads and apps obsolete

My bloviated meandering follows what Ron Hunter graced us with on 6/7/2017 5:02 PM:
On 6/7/2017 1:09 PM, Sailfish wrote:

Holy Moley! 120?! I don't even have anywhere near that many on my desktop, which I consider my primary use device. Sure, a smartphone can do things like make calls and is great for GPS-travel and maybe a casual game or two for long trips (although, I prefer audible for listening to books) but 100 plus others?

I do a lot of things with the phone, so I have apps for a lot of things. With 128GB to play with, that, and about 12,000 pictures only takes up less than 20GB. No need to reload an app when I need it.

Hmm, I'm not sure I even want to know more about the "lots of things" you speak of :-)

--
Sailfish